• Located in the southern part of Malawi,
• The project has a mining area of 35 km ²
• With recoverable resource reserve of 350 million tons, including 9.48 million tons of ilmenite with a rich content of zircon, magnetite, rutile, monazite and other ore resources.
• Additionally, there are in the surrounding areas about 1 billion tons of potential resources with more than 20 million tons of titanium and iron minerals.
• It is expected to become an important global titanium resource supply base after its operation in the near future.